Blimp Blimp

Great!

Urgh! That song is addictive! Great work, I liked Godzilla on helium.
Just great.

D4ilytoon # 304 D4ilytoon # 304

Oh well.

This shows a basic level of animation. The menus seem the most proffesional part of this movie. At least you have some better animation this time, and some less pointless movies. I still think there are 50 people who are hired to vote a 5 on these.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lmao wow you're a complete moron if you think we still mass vote

Stick Antics II Stick Antics II

Good, but needs improving.

Although I can't doubt you animation skills. This movie lacks something. I liked the sketch where the stick wakes up with Austin Powers, and the one with a afro and the chainsaw. Maybe try some longer sketches next time..

Littleluckylink responds:

Yes I found too that those sketches just werent there.

D4ilytoon # 301 D4ilytoon # 301

What?!

I'm sorry, but I think that the menu was the only redeeming quiality of this submission. The cartoons where repetitive and uninteresting, the selection of the top left was the only one which looked even slighlt professional.
I suggest next time you select the best toons that are sent to you.
I'm surprised this got past the judgement phase. Have you got about 50 freinds who all vote 5.

Holy Maggots! Ep. 1 Holy Maggots! Ep. 1

Wow

That was great! Good animation, art and sound. Well deserved of a 5.
Thats all I can really say, really.
=)

Heat Heat

Quite good

I'll start by saying my dark aura is because I am quite critical. Also i concentrate on cleaing out the rubbish.
Now, onto the movie. I thought your storyline was great, this is one of the few flash movies that actually has some form of plot. Your animation and art let you down however. I suggest using the line and straightened pencil tools more, rather than the brush. And sometimes the animation can get a bit dotty.
Where you characters supposed to have arms? Because if not, you could make it a siganture design (like Worms).
But overall, I thought it was fluent, well constructed and nicely animated. I voted a 4 for this, a 4 well deserved (this could easily get a 5!) !

KnaveX responds:

Thanks but the no arms design was based on madness. which have hands but no arms. Thanks for the review.

:: Tech-Support IV :: :: Tech-Support IV ::

Hmm

Despite the language, i actaully liked this. You have put the flash together well, your aniamtion is good and you have goos quality sound.
Deserves a 4 - 5.

Nicely done.

Gamer Kids: Modern War Gamer Kids: Modern War

I actually quite liked this

Your animation skills are good. But i liked the idea (couldnt call it a story, its not long enough). What can I say apart from: GREAT! It's actually quite beleiveable that the next Call of Duty game would be like that.