Blimp Blimp

Great!

Urgh! That song is addictive! Great work, I liked Godzilla on helium.
Just great.

D4ilytoon # 304 D4ilytoon # 304

Oh well.

This shows a basic level of animation. The menus seem the most proffesional part of this movie. At least you have some better animation this time, and some less pointless movies. I still think there are 50 people who are hired to vote a 5 on these.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lmao wow you're a complete moron if you think we still mass vote

Stick Antics II Stick Antics II

Good, but needs improving.

Although I can't doubt you animation skills. This movie lacks something. I liked the sketch where the stick wakes up with Austin Powers, and the one with a afro and the chainsaw. Maybe try some longer sketches next time..

Littleluckylink responds:

Yes I found too that those sketches just werent there.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

Absolutely brilliant! But I found a bug.

I found this game excellent, another great addition to the MMM series. My favorite weapon is certainly the Sigularity Cannon. I hate, however, having to use the gravity disc; I find it very difficult to aim and control. Also, the game does seem to suffer drom the loos of the slingshot weapon we all loved. Overall, I think the game is outstanding, and I would love to be able to reprouce the kind of Special FX you use in this game! =)

BUG: During the freeplay mode, I had reached a tech lvl of about 15, was using the Singularity Cannon, and had just activated a singularity implosion. After the implosion had finished, I noticed some of the tanks just stopped where they were. I hadn't activted any EMP weapons nor had any other EMP devices exploded. Furthermore, some tanks just glided over the still ones, while others seemed to bash into them. This continued for about 5 minutes before they suddenly started again. I'm not sure if anyone else had found this bug?

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I got so close...

My virus, Castlenovaitis, got so close to killing all of mankind; before my internet explorer shut down for some reason. Greenland, Peru, East Europe and Japan were completely 'devoid of life', and everywhere else was infected (exept Madagascar and Indonesia).
I liked this game a lot, it has been very well constructed and is extremely addictive. Great work!
My virus started off in Japan, it managed to spread to about 3 other places before Indonesia closed their airports and shipyards. By the time i had infected about 75% of the world, Madagascar closed their shipyards!
This is the game's only real problem, isolated places like New Zealand and Madagascar are rendered un-infectable very quickly. Also, the Music get's quite annoying and I end up turning it off, a selection of music tracks might make this even better.
Overall, this is one of the best games I have ever played. And that is an excellent compliment from me as I'm used to playing action-y shooters.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

Great!

An absolutely exellent game! Good graphics, good scripting, and good gameplay.

However, on level 3, as many have already said. I cannot complete it. I get the level 2 with plenty of time, but when i use true sight on the bits with the yellow arrows, nothing. I use true sight everywhere and can't find anything. I can't find out if i'm doing something wrong.

Anywho, despite that (which i'm sure is some kind of error on my part) it is one of the greatest games i have ever played. It had the feel of a true console game.

-Death Hazard- -Death Hazard-

I like it

A great peice here. I like it's sound, it's got a good rhythm and a gret kick to it. Like BloodyRenegade said, it really does stand out from the other Classical Rock tracks here. It's great.
All it needs it to be a little, longer, perhaps.

RS Elite4 Drama Remix RS Elite4 Drama Remix

Very good

A nice take on the Elite four music. However, in places the clarity and quality lacked. But overall I would have to say I loved it, i thought the original was good enough, but this is miles better.

-The Epic Battle- -The Epic Battle-

Excellent

That was great. Good quality, and addictive to listen. It sounds like a father vs son type battle tune. Or best freinds turned against each other.
Great.